Planning a photoshoot to update your B2B website and marketing materials? Here’s a shot list to get you going in the right direction:
- Confidence shots – “wonder woman” pose, dancing, pride, open arms, smiling
- Eye gaze – team member(s) looking up, down, left, right
- Non-direct gazing – team member(s) gazing at something off-camera
- Working together – team members looking at a computer screen, working together, celebrating, shaking hands
- Prop shots – team member(s) interacting with computers, company swag, benefits packets, paperwork, etc.
- Pointing – team member(s) pointing up, down, left, right
- Open palm gestures – team member(s) gesturing towards a chair, door, various directions
- Laughing – team members(s) laughing, having a good time
- Group shots from various angles
- Exterior building shots
- Interior building shots – lobby, elevators (if nice looking), etc.
- Professional team headshots
Share this Post