Here’s a quick, easy, and repeatable process to get more Google traffic to your website:
1. Open Google Search Console for your website.
2. Go to the “Performance” tab.
3. Toggle on the “Average Position” selector.
4. Click on the arrow next to “Position” to sort the queries by rank.
5. Look for keywords that are applicable to your business, in positions 10-30.
6. Click on one of the keywords that you want more traffic from.
7. Click the “Pages” tab, identify the page that’s currently ranking in positions 10-30 for the keyword.
8. Go to that page on your website, add the verbatim keyword to the Title Tag, Headers, and rewrite your on-page text content to incorporate the keyword. Add an image or two to the page related to the keyword, use the verbatim keyword in the image alt text.
9. Go to 3 other pages or blog posts on your site that are also relevant to the keyword. Write a few sentences about the keyword there as well, link to the 10-30 page using the verbatim keyword as anchor text.
Rinse and repeat for the other keywords in positions 10-30. Try it yourself and see how well it works!
We’ll Do the Hard Work for You
You may not have the time or knowledge to take on this task by yourself, which is why we are here to help. We understand how to properly optimize websites for SEO and we’ll work hard to earn your site the rankings it deserves. Reach out today to learn more.
Share this Post