Recently, I’ve had quite a few introductory calls with prospective clients looking for digital marketing services.
During these calls, I ask a lot of questions about the client’s business and goals. I love it when they do the same.
Below is a list of questions I put together for prospective clients to ask a digital marketing agency before they hire them. These questions help manage expectations from the get-go and evaluate if there’s a good fit for a partnership.
- What experience do you have working in my industry?
- Can you share a success story for a client with similar goals?
- What’s your process?
- What are your strengths as an agency?
- How is your agency different from competitors?
- How will we measure success in the engagement?
- How would reporting be provided?
- How would my agency team be structured?
- Do we have standing calls and meetings?
- Is there any limit to communication?
- How much time will you need from my team?
- What resources would you be expecting from my team?
- How long before we can expect to see results?
- What projects, if any, do you outsource?
- What’s included in your fee and what costs extra?
- What challenges do you foresee in this engagement?
Share this Post